I was hoping there would be a strategy guide for Diablo III, and BradyGames confirmed it on Tuesday with a press release. Better yet, there will be a Limited Edition as well as a Signature Series copy.
BradyGames is pleased to unveil the official Diablo III Signature Series and Limited Edition Strategy Guides. Players and critics worldwide expect Diablo III to raise the bar for the action/RPG genre, and the official strategy guides from BradyGames will match Blizzard Entertainment’s hotly anticipated new release every terrifying step of the way.
The Diablo III strategy guides will release the same day as the Diablo III game on Tuesday, May 15th.
Signature Series Features (448 pages):
- Receive the most ambitious coverage ever provided in a walkthrough, including coverage of every quest in all four Acts.
- A visual encyclopedia of all 240 creatures in the game, including critical stats and detailed descriptions of special attacks, abilities, and behaviors.
- A complete rundown of all active and passive skills for each Hero.
- The only complete overview of the Diablo III crafting system.
- A comprehensive exhaustive listing of all base equipment items, weapons, armor, and accessories.
- The official resource for Blizzard’s amazing new online Diablo III commodity exchange for buying, selling, and trading items in the Auction House.
Limited Edition Features (496 pages):
- Featuring a remarkable, one-of-a-kind sculpted metal bookmark featuring a multi-level relief of the terrifying Lord of Darkness.
- Unique to the Limited Edition, an incredible 48-page art section features the armor sets of Diablo III from concept to execution.
- Get all the game-tested strategies of our Signature Series packaged in a multi-layered, embossed hard cover with holographic foil and a premium finish.
- Receive a redeemable code for a free Flash version of the strategy guide, downloadable from the BradyGames website.
Get your preorders in now, people. We hope to have a giveaway here as well, but we never know until they arrive, if we’ll even get one! These are sure to be hot commodities, if for nothing else to be collectibles for Diablo fans.
I can’t wait to see them! (And I know Blake feels the same way…)